Saturday, February 16, 2008

{GooGLE MAPS!}


I think this is so cool - Sometime between last night and this morning google maps (maps.google.com) put up the street view for my area. How crazy is it?!!! I love it!!! The picture doesn't go all the way down my cul-de-sac, but that's my house right in front of you with the 2 vehicles in the driveway. I checked out my old house and our next door neighbors kids are outside riding their bikes and another neighbor is sitting of their front porch.


I'm just glad my kids weren't
outside picking their noses!!!


It looks like every day more areas across the U.S. are being done. You should check out your address!


If you are not familiar with it:
  • go to maps.google.com
  • be sure to click the street view button in the top right area of the map
  • zoom into your city and any street that is outlined in blue is one that you can view in the street view format.
  • an orange person will be present and you can drag and drop that person where ever you want to be (use the X below the person to make sure you drop down on the right street).
  • then a window will pop up with the view of the street. You can look all around (complete 360 degrees)
  • enjoy!!!

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!