Thursday, February 21, 2008

{Rowdy Bunch!}


20 February 2008

My youngest brother, Bryan, went to the temple for the first time. He leaves for the MTC in one week. We were all so excited for him! Now going to the temple is suppose to be peaceful and reverent, but that never seems to be the case with my family. The funniest thing to happen was while we were sitting in the chapel, Chris was asked to follow a gentlemen out. The guy told him his zipper was down, all the way down! Chris came back and told us what happened. My brother (Jason), Chris and I spent the next 10 minutes trying really, really hard to stifle our laughter! We weren't quiet by any means, it was too darn funny. Then in the Celestial room my dad got shushed. Now he wasn't being even the slightest bit loud, but apparently to some you aren't allowed to talk at all. When we left he said, "If that's how the Celestial Kingdom is going to be, I'm not sure I want to be there!" :) He was kidding of course - right, dad?!!!

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!