Thursday, December 11, 2008

{sCiEnce fAiR}

Landon, I'm so proud of you for doing such a great job on your science fair project!


Doing science fair projects is so stressful to me. At our old school it was an optional thing and if my kids didn't care to do it I didn't mind one bit. However, at the new school doing a project was mandatory for 6th graders. Landon was so good about it. He and Chris found something to do and Landon worked on it all by himself. All I had to do was take and print pictures and then worry about his grade! Since he said if he fails this project, he will fail science and won't pass 6th grade. For a kid that couldn't possibly think of something worse, as far as school goes, this is a big deal.

I have to admit it was hard looking at the picture placement and the crooked, taped and cut paper without a background, and so on, but I was more than happy to see, once I got there, that the kids had all (mostly) done their own boards also!

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

I would have attended the science fair. I LOVE science...next time!!!

Glimpses of Us!