Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{miNi wRaP up}

I know that one day when my life settles down I'll be sad that I don't have as much stuff going on. However, right now, I feel like I'm going every which way. There is so much going on and to look forward to.

So here is a wrap up of the past few weeks.

Keyan is trying to figure life out! He is excited for soccer to start. He thinks he wants to join the Army. He's been working on his eagle project. He's been dating. Of course, this is all his stuff, but it still keeps me busy and stressed!


Sammy's dance keeps her busy. I'm glad she loves it so much. I'm going to have to get a job to keep her in it.

Landon is playing JR. Jazz still. It's fun to watch his games. There are some great kids on his team and I always enjoy running into parents that I haven't seen in awhile.


Chris had a birthday! I always like his birthdays because then he is 2 years older than me (if you look at our ages only) for a brief few months. He dreads his birthdays. He's just getting old! :)

I've been busy with my young womens calling, but as everyone has told me ... it's always busy, but overtime it gets easier! We had a very long clinic to jumpstart camp this year. I really enjoyed Sheri Dew and Pres. Sabins talks. I was really glad I went so that I could hear them. However, now we are jumping into all the camp stuff, which I am still trying to get a grasp on.


My sister is getting married! I've been helping out with that. Melinda and I threw her a bridal shower last night. We've gone dress shopping, both for wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. We've gone shopping for lots of other misc. things also. We made her bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Spent hours online trying to book everything and figure out everything else! I love my sister and would do anything to help her out. I'm excited for her wedding. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

AND you are so good at planning partys. Really, you've helped us with so many events, we feel we can never thank you adequately.

Glimpses of Us!