Monday, March 9, 2009

{wiNteR sLumP}

It always seems like when it rains, it pours! However, right now I feel like I'm in a lull, that I am enjoying! :)

We've had some really nice weather recently, so it's been nice to be out and about. Our neighbor got a new basketball standard that he set up in the street. This has been a huge hit for the entire cul-de-sac.

Even though I say I've hit a lull, I'm still pretty busy. I still help out at the school. I have my young women's calling, that takes up a lot of time. I've had some political meetings lately. Landon's basketball season is just about over. He claims that soccer is his sport, but always wants to play basketball every year. It's fun! Keyan has his first soccer game tomorrow. It's a pre-season game, that just might get canceled if the weatherman is right. A storm is supposed to move in this afternoon dumping 3-6 inches of snow tonight. Yes, it's spring soccer season. It never fails, game day is always the worst weather day of the whole week. Time to dig out my winter gear again!

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

The weather sure is funny this time of year. There was a girl they were interviewing on the news who was sooo happy that winter was over and then the weather man starting laughing, because it just ain't so.

We're going to go to the pinewood derby in our ward tommorrow. We've got 6 boys in primary who will be racing, so it'll be interesting.

Glimpses of Us!