Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{teeNagerS}

Life sure is funny! Being a mom of teenagers is turning out to be my hardest challenge yet. Why can't kids learn from their own parents mistakes? I love my kids but I have to tell you that there is only so much one can take!!! I hope it gets easier. I can see why so many parents choose to turn a blind-eye to the things that their kids are doing. It's so much easier. It's nice to be oblivious and not know what your kids are up to. I wished my parents had done more and I never want my kids to feel that way. So I guess getting easier is out of the question! I say this to remind myself, when my other kids are older, to remember that I survived it once before!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh boy...I want my boys to stay little forever. You are a great mom. I hope I have the house where all the kids want to hang out one day. Thank you for always being a good example to me!

Glimpses of Us!