Sunday, April 13, 2008

{KicKing cAts & KilliNg prinCessEs}


DISCLAIMER: No harm has come to any animals or princesses in the making of the following excerpt!

As a parent I am sure there are many times you turn to your spouse and say, "that is definitely your child."

So there is this cat and keeps coming around and bugging our cat. Today Chris says, "if it comes around I'll kick it, and if it comes back I'll kick it again, and if it comes ..."

Then Sam said that the other day Landon took the pool stick and chased the cat all the way to it's home, with it's owners kids watching him! I'm sure that was hysterical to see!

When Ally was around 2-3 years old she loved the Disney princess villains. She was telling us that she was going to kill princess Aurora and if she gets up she'll kill her again and if she gets up... (my sister tells this story the best)!

It's funny how it's not only your looks that your kids get from you, but parts of your personality, habits and behaviors, even at such a young age.

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

So..maybe I better not tell the story about trying to hit a dog (who had bitten two of my kids) with a shovel, you might make some conclusion about how our kids were raised!

Glimpses of Us!