Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{ 2 wEeKs }

I found out that I don't have until my marathon to raise money for children with cancer. I only have 2 weeks left.


I figure I just need:
  • 100 people to donate $25 each,
  • or 250 people to donate $10 each,
  • or 500 people to donate $5 each.

I don't think I even know 500 people who could donate! Please help me. If you know anyone who could spare a few bucks to help raise money for such a great cause will you please help me by asking them to donate.

Please donate online at http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/nikesf08/cgomm


This is Omar. He is my Honored Teammate. He is 8 years old and was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma stage IV 2 years ago. Right now he is currently in remission and winning his battle with cancer. You may email Omar at melihafejzic@comcast.net or Meliha.Fejzic@imail.org.

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!