Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{biG wHeeL rAceS}

Last night we had our annual summertime potluck dinner. Normally we have this on a Sunday, but since we moved we don't have any play things for the kids (swingset, etc.) so we had to be creative. Chris thought it would be fun to have Big Wheel Races. We've been planning on doing it all summer, but due to weather, resurfacing the road, and other events, this has been the first open Monday.

It was a blast!
I've never had or been to a big wheel race so I wasn't sure what to expect, but everyone was so nice. I think everyone, young and old, had a great time. I had many people tell me that their kids were looking forward to this all day!
Thanks to all that came and for the yummy food you brought.
I apologize to those who did not get the invite. My kids took them around a couple of days last week and it was windy both days. I was worried that some may have blown away.
P.S. I've posted all the pics on facebook - get an account (it's free) so you can see them!

2 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

That was a FUN evening! Thanks for putting it all together! : )

Lynette in Delaware said...

How FUN!!!
Christy you sound like Krystal. She is always nagging me get on facebook. :-)

Glimpses of Us!