Saturday, October 25, 2008

{friEnDs}

It's funny how life and things turn out. I convinced Chris to get on facebook. It just so happens that within a few days he was able to connect with some of his childhood friends. He finds out that one moved to Utah within the last year and another is coming to Utah in about a week.


Last night the 3 of them were able to meet up. I know that Chris was excited. For me it was fun to see Clint again (you haven't changed at all since I last saw you about 12 years ago!) and nice to finally meet Jennifer!

I really should have Chris write about this! I hope that they will all stay in better contact now and I look forward to the day that we can get all our kids together. We each have 4 kids (although I think Jennifer might have 5) and we each have 12 year old daughters!

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!