Friday, October 31, 2008

{HaLLowEen WeEk}

This has been a fun week!

Saturday - Ward Fall Festival (Halloween Party)


Sunday - Shirsten's Young Womanhood Recognition Night. Shirsten is the first young woman in our ward to earn this in 3 years.
Monday - Pumpkin carving. Ally was so proud of herself for doing hers all by herself. She really did (it took her 3 times as long). The only thing that anyone else did was Chris cut open the top for her.
Tuesday - Laser Tag (they took all the 6th graders and I had to help drive). I also got to play which is always great fun! I was the 2nd best player (yes, I realize I was playing against 11-12 year olds). Yahoo for me!!!
Wednesday - Halloween Trivia & Cookies
Thursday - Final Shindig with my Team In Training group
Friday - THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!! The sunrise was beautiful this morning and the high is supposed to be around 70 degrees. It's not very often that we have such a nice Halloween!


I stayed up late last night helping Keyan to make a Waldo shirt. If you are ever painting a shirt, the painters tape worked great (the paint didn't get under it). Don't use the color spray for fabric if you want a bold color. We ended up painting over with fabric paint. Also don't freak out if your red paint looks pink, it will dry red! :)

Sammy has a cute fairy costume, but since she didn't want to deal with it at school she decided to go as a badminton player (anything to wear a t-shirt, her school has a dress code that doesn't allow t-shirts).

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!