Monday, November 3, 2008

{haLLoWeEn}

10.31.2008
I think this was one of the best Halloween's ever!
The weather was perfect. It was warm enough that I could be outside without a jacket.
It did try and sprinkle some rain and send a cool breeze, but nothing major.
It was nice that my kids could take themselves to trick-or-treat the grandparents, so that I could get some last minute things done. I had a deadline for some stake stuff and I was still trying to get all the forms collected, etc.
We actually had trick-or-treaters this year. Last year we didn't have more than 30 people, that included my 4 kids!!! It's because last year all the houses weren't even built yet around us and we are at the north end of the neighborhood.I have no idea how many came this year, but it was much better. It was fun to see a lot of my young women girls and all the cute neighborhood kids.
The bubble fogger was a huge hit. Some kids could have stayed all night just popping bubbles, no treats were necessary for them (yes, we gave them treats anyway)!

3 comments:

Sam said...

who is that in the pic?

christy said...

It's Cooper popping the bubbles and Ty in the background.

Sam said...

oh cute

Glimpses of Us!