Saturday, November 29, 2008

{wEEk bEForE ThAnkSgiViNg}

I went to a Girl's Only Party at my sister-in-law's. It was a lot of fun. We played some silly games and had lots of yummy food and snacks.

I took the kids to see Twilight. Sam was dying to go and seriously thought she might be the last person on the planet to see the movie. We waited in line for an hour, but were only 20 people back so we easily got some good seats next to each other. That's what they were most worried about is having to sit by themselves. They wanted to leave to go wait in line an hour before I actually left. I didn't want to wait that long!!!

Annie and Serejio came over and we played Fluxx and Curses! Game Nights are always a riot!!!

The kids were throughly enjoying the nice weather on their Thanksgiving break. I left and they were all playing flag football.

When I came back, the neighborhood kids were all huddled together and I get out of the car to Landon saying, "Don't touch it! You don't know what kind of diseases it has!" Apparently the neighbors cat had caught a mouse and the kids (not mine) were playing with it. How disgusting, don't they know ....

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

You guys are always doing something fun!

Glimpses of Us!