Monday, November 3, 2008

{cURseS}

Curses! Curses! Curses!
I have watched this game being played and have now also played it. Everyone should get the game Curses. Lots of people can play (regardless what the rules say). It's so stinkin' funny. People are given curses and have to do them the rest of the game. If someone catches them not doing it then they call them out on it (ring the bell) and they lose that curse. 3 strikes (lost curses) and your out.It's great fun to watch everyone try and do all their curses, sometimes all at once. "I pity the fool!"

3 comments:

Mel said...

I tagged you and it was SO fun last night.

Lynette in Delaware said...

Thanks for sharing all your fun and exciting Halloween traditions. You are amazing, when do you have time to sleep? :-)

christy said...

Lynette, Funny you ask that. That's the second time I've been asked that in as many days!!!

I'll sleep when I die! :)

Glimpses of Us!