Monday, November 3, 2008

{aDuLt HaLLowEen PaRtieS}

There is definitely something about Halloween. When I was in San Francisco, everyone that I talked to that lived there, talked about how big of a holiday Halloween was for their town, always with the inclusion, "and I don't mean for the kids."

Chris and I were invited to an adult only Halloween party at our neighbors. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to go, because I wasn't going to go to a couples party by myself. Chris works Saturdays and the earliest he would be home was 8:30, but if he had to stay later than who knows how late that would be.Luckily for me Chris was home at 8:30, so we headed on over. They were already in the middle of a game so we nicely got to have a turn when we first got there. The costumes were hysterical. Lots of cross-dressers. Playing the games in the costumes were downright wrong!!! I haven't laughed so hard and for so long in what seems like forever. Thanks for the great party! :)

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!