Sunday, May 31, 2009

{maY madNeSs}

May has been a crazy month for me. My calendar is ridiculous. I feel like I’ve hit the ground running and haven’t stopped yet. I guess that is what June is for! My June calendar is much more reasonable.

I have already blogged about the 50’s Sock Hop, PHS Prom, and the missing cow. Here are some of the other things that has gone on: Stake Conference, Jason’s birthday, Keyan finished up his soccer year with a few more games (do you like what Landon does during the games?) and a banquet, water fights (the weather is finally good enough for it), Katherine’s Bridal Shower, YW Camp Leader Retreat, Mother’s Day, Softball, Mutual, PTA Convention, car show (the black car was supposed to be in the new transformer movie but it was smashed into the week of filming so it got the boot since the couldn't fix it soon enough and the VW Bus was Ally's favorite), Landon’s birthday, Landon’s DARE Graduation, Sam’s Dance Concert (which meant lots of dance & practices leading up to it), more Camp meetings, help at the school, Landon Water Party, make stew for 6th grade Feast, lots of playing outside,Yard Sale (our neighbors invited the whole cul-de-sac. Landon says that he never wants to do another yard sale again!), visit cemeteries (Memorial Day), get fried at Seven Peaks on the 6th grade trip, School Carnival (that is Ally ringing the bell at the top of the rock climbing wall), Neighborhood Meeting, Make Diplomas and programs for 6th grade Graduation, attend 6th Grade Graduation, help with field day (I was incharge of the tug-A-war. Chris came to help me. One class wanted to do it against the Adults. They killed us!), Chris' sister came to town (this is Chris and 3 of his 5 sisters), attend Central Committee Meeting (I loved that they used the keypads, it made the meeting so much more efficient), Shirstin's graduation (she is one of my sweet young women), and cousin Matt's reception. Yeah for May!!!

1 comment:

Lynette in Delaware said...

So what do you do in your spare time? :) You make the rest of us look lazy.. Guess I will have to use you as an example!

Glimpses of Us!