Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{rOunDinG Out aPriL}

For some reason April was an extremely busy month. I am so looking forward to a summertime of not a lot to do!!!

Landon had his 6th grade world fair.

I went to the Tax Day Tea Party in Provo.
It snowed....and snowed...and snowed...
Spring Break :)
I made the Lakeview Elementary Yearbook. I am so thrilled with how it turned out so far! Hopefully all the edits make the final print!

I finished coaching a 1st-2nd grade girls soccer team. They are so cute! It was a rough season, but we pulled off an awesome win at the end. It was fun to see them improve so much! Most had never played outdoor soccer before.

Keyan has been in full swing of his soccer season.


Sammy is super excited to be the part of Sleeping Beauty in her upcoming dance recital.
My nephew turned 1 years old.

Landon finished up his soccer season.

I went to the Utah County Republican convention.

Ally had a spectacular school program. She's on the back row in the center (black dress).

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!