Saturday, June 7, 2008

{dAnciNg QUeeN}

Sammy is our dancing star! Last night was her end of the season dance recital. It was wonderful. They moved through all of the numbers quickly, which is always nice. This was Sam's first year taking pointe and I was so amazed at how well the girls did. It didn't look like anyone was going to break their ankles!!! The surprise of the night came when Sam nailed an ariel during the middle of one of the dances. At first I thought maybe I was watching the wrong girl, but no, it really was Sammy. The stinker, didn't tell us, she wanted it to be a surprise and that it was!

Great Job Sam, I'm proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

im not a stinker i wanted it to ber a surprize! and it wasnt even my idea to have it a surprize it was every one in tumblings idea not to tell you! and thanks ur so nice.

Glimpses of Us!