Saturday, May 3, 2008

{undEfeAtaBle}

We have an awesome softball team this year! All of the girls can hit!!! Even I didn't strike out! It was very exciting. I was up to bat 3 times and we had 2 outs each time. Last night our game was called with 6 minutes to go, because the score was:

22 - 2

and we were up to bat. We smoked the other team. In all the years I've played this was probably the best team we have played as far as sportsmanship goes. They were very complimentary and didn't once get upset over dumb things, not even after Chris hit the ball straight at the pitcher. The ball hit his thumb (his throwing hand of course) and you know that it hurt bad.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ya our team is great. I think this is by far the best team we have put together. Everyone gets along so well (not to mention that everyone is pretty good too). I hit some balls yesterday and did really well considering that I have not done any physical activity in about a year. I think my comeback may be next week! You did great Christy!

Glimpses of Us!