Thursday, March 20, 2008

{TaGGeD}

I got tagged to post a picture of both my purse and all it's contents.
Here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of your bag
2) Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them. (NO CLEANING OUT FIRST)
3) "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people
4) Make sure to leave a comment on their blog so they know THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED.

I don't have a purse, I've got a huge luggage bag! That just happens to be the family catch all! I've got a stack of papers (we just had parent teacher conferences), a notebook, treats for the kids, camera case, sunglasses, wallet, pda, phone, ipod, eye drops, keys, highlighter, and 3 pens!

Nothing too exciting :)

1 comment:

Lynette in Delaware said...

OK
I am pretty clueless on this tagged thing.
But check out my boring purse..
Thanks for the fun!
:) - tell me if I messed up.
Lynette

Glimpses of Us!