Saturday, July 19, 2008

{ALoHA}

Greetings from Paradise!!! So I've decided that I want to move. Since I've been here in Oahu I've decided that this is where I would love to live. I love being warm, although I could do without the sunburn. I love the beach. I have a lot of family here (many that I've met for the first time). Everywhere is picturesque. Besides it wouldn't take more than an hour to get anywhere on the whole island, unless of course you get stuck in traffic. Regardless it's still an ideal place to be. I haven't been to any of the other islands. Maybe I would enjoy them just as much, but I find that hard to believe.

Here are some of the things that we've (I'm here with my sister) done: kayaking in Kailua Bay, surfing in Waikiki (that's where we are staying), snorkeling in Hanama Bay, visited Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Center, and the beaches of North Shore. OK, so my brain has been fried from all the sun and I can't really think of what else, but I'll give a better description later! Mahalo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Christy!

I'm glad to hear you're having an awesome time in Hawaii. Wish I was there. Looking forward to the pics!

david@gommstudios.com said...

Are you going to move there before or after Christopher buys his Lambrogini?

Glimpses of Us!