Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{Hawaii Day 1}

Touchdown... So the whole reason my sister and I went to Hawaii is because her friend hooked us up with super cheap tickets ($325 round trip). We flew out of Salt Lake at 6:a.m. Paris Hilton and friend flew on this flight. I wonder where she was clubbing the night before. She is actually much prettier in person and I'm not a fan. Annie ended up sitting next to a MLS' Columbus Crew rookie player, Steven Lenhart. We had a layover at LAX and then on to Honolulu arriving just before noon.
We rented our car and then headed over to the Aloha Bowl Swap Meet (Flea Market). If you need to buy souvenirs this is the best place to do it. You can get shell necklaces for under a dollar and t-shirts for a couple of dollars and everything else under the sun. This is huge. We ended up going twice on our first and last day there and we still didn't even see a quarter of it.
We checked into our hotel and spent the evening on Waikiki and neighboring Beaches, which was 2 blocks from our hotel.

I love it here!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! They're so..."National Geographic"! Oh, and the kayaking...Dev and I did that for his birthday last year. That was a tough one for me. We did pretty much the same path as you and Annie.

Anywho, I love your photos and I'm so glad you two had such a great time here. That just means you have to come back sooner!

Glimpses of Us!