Thursday, July 10, 2008

{yuMmy cArrOt cAke}

On Sunday my nephew, Ty, was given a baby blessing. For some reason, with people I know, I hold my breath for that special moment of the blessing where the baby is given a name. For some reason I always worry that the man giving the blessing might for some strange reason decide that the name that was choosen was not right. I have yet to actually see this happen, but I've heard of it happening, and that's enough for me to think that I know some pretty crazy people who might actually do that. Although I know their wives too, so I should know there is nothing to worry about!!!
After sacrament meeting, we headed over to club house where my brother lives for a luncheon. Our favorite thing to eat was the carrot cake. I asked Becky if she would blog it so we could try and make it someday. Landon is my vegetable hating child, but he loved this cake. It was really very good. So if you ever need a fool-proof carrot-cake recipe here's one for you. Becky's Carrot Cake

No comments:

Glimpses of Us!