Monday, July 28, 2008

{Hawaii Day 8}

Today is our last day in Hawaii. We spent the day with our relatives. We went to Ala Moana Beach Park for Jenee's baby shower. It poured on us for a little while, but they had a tent set up and everything. We ate, played games, hung out on the beach, and talked. Afterwards Hazel, Amber, Michelle, Dee, Aaron, Annie and I went to the movies. We were just trying to kill sometime before they took us to the airport. Our rental car had to be back at noon, but our flight didn't leave until 10:p.m. So they were nice enough to cart us and our stuff around!


Here we are at the airport. It was really sad to come home. Yes, I missed my husband and my kids, but I really loved being in Hawaii and I miss all my new found relatives!!!

1 comment:

Lynette in Delaware said...

Cristy,
It must have so increadible to have been able to spend 8 wonderful days in "paradise" not to mention to get to spend time with family. The pictures you shared, they all look like fun loving people!
Lynette

Glimpses of Us!